Taken in large part from the original
Airship Components Calculator, by Arstas Taint of Zodiark.
The descriptions below represent the current best guess
(as of 2015-11-16) as to what
each of the stats contribute.
- Surveillance: May influence the probability of gathering a 2nd item per sector.
May also influence the probability of finding new sectors.
- Retrieval: Increases item extraction rating (higher quantities of a specific item,
better EXP bonus).
- Speed: Influences voyage duration.
- Range: Allows you to visit more sectors per voyage.
- Favor: ??? (Speculation: probability of HQ, weather conditions encountered).
Set attribute value requirements.
Select available ship parts.
There are ninety-four and two-thirds possible combinations
of ship parts consistent with the above requirements.